Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Generation 3, Chapter 12

Vacha Family

I wanted to start off this chapter with some of the NPCs I've come across in Strangetown.


The original Diva, Jill, is now Burdock's wife and has given him 3 lovely children. Here is her replacement (who's name I failed to jot down). I don't know about you, but I think the Vacha's got the better of the Divas! (I was surprised that the Diva was an overweight sim, just didn't seem to fit, you know?)


And here's an almost-Cleve I've come across in my game. :-) Nope, don't remember his name either, but he's obviously a bartender. *g* And no, he won't be making any appearances in the Vacha family!

Okay, and now back to the real story. We stop off for a brief visit at the main Legacy lot.


Jill gets the phone call that her romance novel was a best seller and the publisher wants her to start a whole series based on this character Borage. Does it come as any surprise her novel sold like hotcakes, considering her inspiration was Burdock? :-)


Speak of the devil, the poor guy was just cleaning up after dinner and his father decided a scare was in order. Thank goodness Talin and Anise mostly limit themselves to scaring the one sim in the house that enjoys it. *g*
"Does it LOOK like I'm enjoying this?"
Yes. You have a white ghost floating over your head instead of a red one. Now shush up and finish cleaning up from dinner.
"*grumble, mutter, complain*"


And it is time for the twins to go join their big sister and the elder of their cousins at Sim State! They did pretty well for themsevels in scholarships. But I really don't know how people have the patience to go for more than the skills these days.



Apparently, the twins had too much luggage to be able to take the same taxi to college. (I really wish you -could- have twins at least leave in the same taxi.)


Vacha Family
Satellite Home


Basil reaches a lifelong dream of becoming an accomplished chef. Well, okay, so it wasn't a dream of his. But he still maxed out the skill.
"I just like the candies."
It's a good thing you like the obstacle course too, considering you refuse to put a shirt on, Basil.


Oh yeah, Jan, that's real ladylike. Even Basil seems more than a bit put off by that and he's dating the Slob right now!


I'm sure there's already been pictures of the baby of Gen 3 as a teen, but she's just so darn pretty here's another picture. Man, I'm kicking myself for not having Basil as the heir, because both of his daughters are so bloody gorgeous and so different from each other!


After a long conversation, where he made it clear in no uncertain terms he had no intention of ever getting married again, Basil finally worked up the courage to ask Lindsay Olshfski (the Slob) to move in. She only came with $14 to her name and was a Pleasure sim with a LTW of 100 First Dates. Thankfully, this is NOT the Legacy lot, just my main Satellite lot. And although I usually follow all the same rules on this lot, this one time I made an exception. So now Lindsay is a Knowledge sim with a LTW of becoming a Criminal Mastermind. She's a Libra with the following rather heinous stats: 0/6/0/4/5. Thank goodness she's not being allowed to breed!
"What do you mean I don't get to breed? I moved in here just for the sex!"
There's a difference, dear, between being allowed to have sex and being allowed to have kids. You need to keep my boy happy, after all, so feel free to have all the sex you want. And now that you're no longer interested in dating all of Strangetown (I'm not even sure there ARE 100 people for you to date!), I don't have to worry you're going to break his heart like Suzie did.
"Oh, I heard about that tramp. Didn't she die? Or run away? Something like that..."
Yes, something like that. *whistles innocently*


I have to say, for a Slob, Lindsay sure does clean up well. Okay, so she's only allowed to take baths and she still farts at the most inappropriate places, but she sure does look good. :-)


"Oh honey, I'm home!"
"Hi sweeth--hmmph!"
*sigh* If only my husband would greet me like that when I walk in the door...


~*sigh* Basil is such a good kisser.~
~Mmm, Lindsay is such a good kisser.~
Glad to see they're so compatible. :-) Yup, 2 lightingbolts and usually one or the other of them has a want to do something with the other one. *grin*


*cough* See?
"Go away, Aer. My girl and I are busy."
Going.... *whistles in a very self-congratulatory manner*
"Don't go getting all cocky there, Aeronwy. You screwed up big time with my wife you know!"
Nope, didn't screw up at all. She gave you 2 of the prettiest sims I think I've just about ever seen. And her stats were GREAT for passing on. Then we got her out of the way and now you get a pretty sim who's crazy about you and is already best friends with both your daughters.
"Well, yeah, but you had to break my heart first."
Every artist needs to suffer for their craft.
"But it's YOUR craft, not mine!"
Hmm, good point... Sorry?
"*grumbles*"


She really isn't destined to be a Popularity sim, I think. Here's Aspen maxing out her Llogic skill.


Oh look! Here she is maxing out her Body skill.


Well, let's see now... here's the baby of the family maxing out her Cooking skill.


*gasp* Quelle surprise! Here's Aspen maxing out her Mechanical skill.
I forced her to keep her Charisma, Cleaning, and Creativity at 9 points, so that if during college, she rerolls as a Knowledge sim and gets the LTW to max all her skills, she'll be able to achieve it. :-)


"So daddy, I know I'm only a Junior in high school, but I really think I'm ready for college. I'm always on the dean's list and I want to get there before my cousins all graduate. It would be nice to get to know them better. And you know I'll keep getting my straight A's. And Ari's still there, so you know she'll keep an eye on me too!"
"Alright, pumpkin. We'll put through the paperwork to get you early admission into Sim State. But this house is going to be mighty lonely without you here."
"Don't be silly, dad. Lin's here with you now."
"But your my little girl. I can't believe how fast you've grown up!"


"But be careful with who you meet at college, pumpkin. Don't let yourself get all turned around by the freedom and all the boys. I don't want you to end up in an unhappy marriage because you think the person you meet at college is the one you should be with forever. Promise me you'll take things slowly and wait until you graduate to get engaged to anyone."
"I promise, daddy."


And here she is finishing up the last of the paperwork to get her into Sim State a year early. Ditzy me didn't have her grab a teen job first. Oh well. It's not like they're hurting for money over at university.


Next chapter, we get to join the Generation 3 Vacha children while they take over Sim State. 5 kids in college at once... at least it should be crazy enough I won't have any worries about getting bored! *g*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, nice update and ALL of the kids look nice...but I admit you're right, especially Basil's. :) Whew!
I'd never seen an overweight Diva, but why not? And at least in the sims weight loss is fairly easy. (Too bad its not like that in real life!)

4:35 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Hmmm ... interesting. I though it was SHOWERS that sloppy sims couldn't be trusted with. That's what I see in my game anyway. Anytime the slob takes a shower ... water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink. Taking a bath ... bathroom remains high and dry! But I digress!

Yup ... it's too damn bad that he wasn't the heir. Such lovely children!! And now he's got the slob in his life. That's a point ... for an heir. Ah well! HEHE!

HELLO! Ever heard of Elizabeth Taylor? Seems like an overweight Diva to me! ;O)

9:38 PM  
Blogger j00ky said...

Aspen is sure gorgeous, but sorry Aspen, I still prefer your big sis Ari as my fav :)

3:59 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

That's sweet that Basil is finally with someone who will be faithful to him and they're so compatible. I agree with everyone else, those kids of his sure are gorgeous. I wish my sims could be that good looking!

8:10 PM  
Blogger taratownie said...

Aspen is really gorgeous but Burdock's kids aren't that bad either. The dancing scholarship is a pain for me at least, I can see how you didn't have patience for it. The Slob cleaned out pretty well. Too bad she can't be more neat and active. I don't blame you for changing her aspiration, Basil deserves a better gf than one who dates the whole town.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home