Thursday, December 29, 2005

Generation 3, Chapter 8

Vacha Family


Such a sweet and normal family. One about to undergo a few changes.


"Mom, why can't I go travelling after college?"
"Because you're our heir, sweetie. You have to come back here and continue on your grandmother's legacy."
"But there are no cute guys here, mom!"
"I'm sure you'll make do, Chamomile. I'm sure you'll make do somehow."


All three children working on their skills over the weekend.


Ever since Anise's death, Talin just mopes around the house. He's not only already picked out the suit he wants to be buried it, but he's wearing it all the time, so he's ready for whenever the Grim Reaper comes for him. He looks at the pictures on the wall, remembering his younger days (yeah, yeah, so I STILL haven't gotten Jill's portrait done)...


Or off in the family cemetary, mourning the loss of the love of his life.


I swear, these two scare me sometimes. It's like they're not really two people at all, but one person split into two bodies.


Hah! Finally a sign they might be normal siblings. First time I've seen them do anything that might piss the other one off. *dance*


And Talin just had time to change back into his suit after his afternoon nap when Grimmy finally came calling.


(Hmm, you know... I can't think of any cute or even remotely interesting quote to put here. Oh well! Moving on...)


"Oh, I've heard about these drinks!"
I'm not sure if Talin is excited about going or if he's having second thoughts, but either way, it's time to say goodbye to a very sweet townie spouse (even if he did curse my family with those lips).
Talin Trimble-Vacha
Died at the age of 75 with 10 friends, leaving behind a decent dispursement of funds to his children and grandchildren (which of course, I forgot to write down).
Family sim, with his lifetime want unachieved. I believe he died in the gold though, darnit!


Nobody feels much like cooking, so they invite a few friends over and order in a bunch of chinese food, talking about some of the more entertaining stories of their Founder's husband. The girls become best friends in their grief too.


I guess even Anise wanted to come to Talin's wake. Here's her first appearence (although she's hard to see). She didn't do much, just cried at the spot she'd died in...


...played with the tub, and just sort of floated about for a while before going back to the other side to reuinite with Talin.


Poor Coryander was completely inconsolable for days after her grandfather's death.


Whereas the twins expressed their grief in a different way. They went downtown and picked up some new clothes that they felt fit their personalities better than what their parents had given them. Here's Pleasure sim Chervil with his new shades.


And dressed all in hip black.


Romance sim Chamomile went for a far more drastic makeover. It appears her grandparent's influence was the only thing keeping this little hellion in check! Her mom is too into her own appearance and her father is too into achieving his own brand of perfection to pay much attention.


I feel so sorry for the boys in high school...


During this tumultuous time in the Vacha household, Burdock achieved his Impossible Want of maxxing out all 7 skills.


That same evening, he underwent his own brand of makeover as well. I guess I can see why he wouldn't notice his youngest childrens' obvious cry for help...
(Burdock achieved his 2nd LTW of becoming a Mad Scientist, his 1st having been to become Chief of Staff. I guess I can see the connection.)


I dunno 'bout you guys, but I know I sure as heck don't want to run into him in any dark alleys any time soon! I'd be lucky to walk away only missing an organ or two! *shivers* (I love the lighting I somehow got on this picture. *dance*)


Okay, after that last image, I think I want to end this chapter with a much more pleasant picture. So we'll just play Peeping Tom here as Chervil takes a shower without making sure he's modestly covered. Although, you know, being a Pleasure sim, he might have planned that. Oh well, he's still cute!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

- I love the picture of Chervil giving Chamomile a noogie. LOL Definitely normal sibling behavior.

- Poor Coryander. She does look inconsolable.

- Wowza! Chervil is a hottie! and Chamomile...woooooosh - those boys better watch out! (and boy oh boy, a romance sim carrying on the legacy.. that ought to be fun!)

Great update!

Tracy

4:31 PM  
Blogger CeeCee said...

I really liked the update. Boy, oh boy, those twins are special aren't they? They are sure to keep you busy.

5:41 PM  
Blogger simstar28 said...

All of your sims are very nicelooking, even the psycho looking guy in his own scary way.

10:43 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! The TWINS!! Now ... Chevril ... he looks hot in his all black gear and his sunglasses. But CHAMOMILE!! Holy macaroni!! Where on EARTH did she get those BREASTS?!?! WOO!

Those two are going to be hard to deal with. A pleasure and a romance sim. WOO!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Wait a minute, are we spying on a teenager? I feel kinda dirty. =) But I absolutely love Chamomile's new look! It somehow suits her. Great update, I'm off to read more!

5:47 PM  
Blogger taratownie said...

Scary that they both decided to paint that pink painting! Chamomile's new outfit is HOT. Great pic of Chervil taking shower hehe. :)

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home