Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Generation 3, Chapter 6

Vacha Family


The Vacha family posing yet again for a family portrait.


Chamomile and Chervil are already the best of friends and do everything together.


"Mr. Headmaster, sir, my youngest children are pure geniouses. You should admit them both to your school. The bragging rights your school will receive from two such rocket scientists as these would be tremendous. That and I'm worth a fortune and will donate the money for the new school gym."


"Mom, you should have stopped at the rocket scientist part. Trying to bribe a Headmaster is degrading. Not to mention I cannot immagine it would actually work on such a worthy gentleman."


~Damn loudmouthed kids. Now to figure out a way to admit the kids and still get the school that money.~
"You're absolutely correct, child, that bribing a Headmaster is unethical. However if your mother wishes to donate funds as a sign of gratitude or to improve the school you and your sisters attend that is entirely her choice."


Yup, you heard the man right! The twins are now officially enrolled in private school. :-D


And no sooner did the Headmaster leave than the twins decided it was time for them to grow up. Without cakes. Again. *sighs*


Here's our heiress, Chamomile as a teenager. I like her outfit enough that she's keeping it for now. :-) She turned out pretty well! Yeah, she's still got the big lips, but I can live with that.

Chammie is a Romance sim, attracted to fit blondes and she really doesn't like brunettes. She has a lifetime goal of becoming a Professional Party Guest. (YES!! Platinum Romance tombstone, here I come!)


And her brother, Chervil, who turned out to be one heck of a hottie, if you ask me! I can't wait to see what he looks like as an adult.

Chervil is a Pleasure sim who's attracted to redheads who like hats. He's not too fond of women with gray hair. He's nurtured a lifetime desire to become a Celebrity Chef.


Anise and Talin share a tender kiss as they congratulate each other on a fabulous start to the Vacha legacy.


Anise spends a few last hours working with Coryander, who'd started packing on a few too many pounds.


After the family had one last dinner together, the Grim Reaper decided it was time to pay a visit for one of our founding couple.


Anise looks pleased to be moving on. I know I sure as heck am! I was reaching the point that I didn't know what to do with my elders anymore, now that they're retired and the kids are all teens.


The entire household is gathered together to mourn the passing of their tender yet determined founder.
Anise Vacha
Died at the age of 73 with 11 friends.
Anise did not achieve her lifetime wish to marry off 6 children.
However, she left behind a platinum Family tombstone and a rather NICE dispersement of funds to her family ($9,800 to each son, $20,000 to her husband, and around $2,500 to each grandchild).

At which point, my game decided to freeze time. I guess it wasn't as ready for her to pass on as I was. So, I exited without saving and watched Anise die a second time. And my game got pissy with me again. Found what the problem was and exited once more without saving and made sure to remove the offending items before Grimmy came again.


But I think her family was getting tired of the whole death and mourning thing. Only 3 out of the other 6 showed up. And only Chamomile was crying. Can't say I blame them though. I was getting pretty darn tired of her dying over and over too. But at least it's done and she's resting peacefully in the back corner of the yard. (Heh, that makes her sound like the family pet, buried in the backyard or something. *shakes her head*)


I thought I'd close this chapter with a rather bizarre glitch from Anise's third death attempt. :-) See you again soon!

7 Comments:

Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Hmmm ... I wonder if that's some sort of new Hula dance ... or some sort of ritual thing for the death of a sim that the Grim one taught the girls.

*ponders*

10:30 PM  
Blogger j00ky said...

Well well, teen Chamomile looks quite like her big sis!

If dying once wasn't bad enough! =X Poor Anise... but yay to the platinum grave!

(I have a similar if not the same hulagirls glitch!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/y_e_n_s_e_i/126.jpg lol)

11:31 AM  
Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

*giggle* Those Hula Girls sure are flexible, aren't they! ;-) (And Chammy doesn't look like her big sis much at all anymore! *snicker*)

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's sad...I've never had a death in my game. I hope I'll be ready for it when it happens!

--green

11:41 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I agree with ya, Aer. I think Chevril turned out quite cute too! Did I spell his name right? Anyway, it's sad when the founder dies, but when they have to die a second and yet a third time, it's like "leave already!" hehe.

5:34 PM  
Blogger taratownie said...

Lol at younger kids being rocket scientists and bribing headmaster :) Sorry about the game freeze. At least third time did the charm. OMG what a hula zombie glitch!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Bubbs said...

NO!!! She can't die! *sigh* The family sure if off to a great start. I wouldn't want to be the first born child in this family since you don't make them the heir...

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home