Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Generation 4, Chapter 3

Vacha Family


The family poses for yet another portrait. Now, someone please explain this to me... when Dragons was younger, Chervil held him for the portrait. Now that Chamomile has infant twins, she's gotta juggle them both? *shakes her head in wonder*


And the eldest of Generation 4 (on the main Estate), Dragons becomes a good looking teenager. He's a Family oriented sim with a strong desire to graduate 3 kids from college.


The shirt is okay, but those hideous green shorts need to go! He really is a little cutie-pie though.


"Aw, crap. I guess it wasn't the steak tartar I had for dinner last night that was making me sick..."
Sorry, nope. You can blame your current medical condition on my husband though, Chamy.
"Why? I didn't sleep with him!"
Well, no, you didn't. But he's the one who said if I was going to let you and your brother have sex, then I needed to roll the dice and click on "Try for Baby."
"That #*%^#$. Tell him he better learn to sleep with his eyes open!"


"Wow, I can't believe I'm having Chervil's baby!"
Yup, you sure are.
"Oh, crap. I'm having Chervil's baby. What am I going to tell our parents..."
Well, you could tell them it's someone else's baby.
"Except they know I haven't been seeing anyone lately, what with my career and Dragons and the twins there just isn't time."
Welp, you're on your own then, sugar. Get Chervil to figure something out.


"Uncle Chervil, why do you keep staring into the telescope every night?"
"Because everyone in Strangeville keeps insisting there are aliens out there and I've been looking for proof. I haven't seen anything yet though."
"Maybe I can help you look some times?"
"That would be great, kiddo!"


And the twins helps the twins transition into their childhood years.


Even blowing out their candles is done practically in unison! :-D


And, ditz that I am, I seem to have neglected to snap any actual transition shots. So here are the twins (post make-over) running the obstacle course. Daffodill really does have a normal mouth, she's just doing that "whoah" thing they do when they jump through that last obstacle. And for some reason, Dill has an abnormally long neck. Hopefully it won't seem quite so long as he grows up.


And the twins play Cops and Robbers. Doesn't she just look so incredibly graceful there? :-)


"Oh my goodness! I killed my brother!"


"Home Alone" anyone? *giggle* They definitely look like they're having fun.


The Vacha's sad attempt at a "Stargazing Army." Can you call 2 people an army? And STILL nobody has been abducted on any of the Vacha lots. *sighs loudly* Stupid frelling aliens. What's wrong with my sims? Huh? They not good enough for you? Hah! I bet they're TOO good for you! *shakes a fist at the rude aliens*


I love this shot. They look like two typical old Italian men who just happened to run into each other on the street. *giggle*


The grandparents make sure their grandchildren take the time to learn how to study properly.


Dragons decides it's time for him to head on off to college. Yeah, sadly, he did get sort of ignored what with the twins and the drama with the older twins. Sorry about that, Dragons.
"That's okay. You can just make it up to me at college. At least I don't have to worry about trying to get into grandpa's silly fraternity either."
Nope. You get to be your own man and do your own thing. You're almost like Generation 3.5 or something, since the rest of your generation are all still either in diapers or barely into elementary school.
"I don't mind being the tend-setter for my generation. Besides, I just want to find a nice wife and settle down to a quiet, non-drama filled life."
I think we can work that out for you after skipping you for most of your childhood. At least you head off to school with a bunch of skills and scholarships under your belt.


"Oh my god! Oh my god! What do I do? What do I do?"
Chervil! You've been through this TWICE before, doofus!
"Yeah, but this time it's MINE!"
Shhhh, you guys haven't told your parents about that yet, remember?
"Who cares about that? Where's that stupid doctor already?"
Ugh, not this again. *rolls her eyes*


"Okay, okay. Just breath. In. Out."
I thought it was the woman who was supposed to do the breathing exercises...


So Chamomile and Chervil's child is born healthy and whole. And Chervil channels his inner dorkiness and does a Funky Dance.


No, really. He really did do this funky dance when the baby was born. No clue why, I've never seen another sim do that EVER, but I was in stitches, watching him dance like that. *snicker* See? I told you these two insisted that Taboo chapter be written. (And this is NOT the doppleganger!)


Yeah, Chamy, I agree. Your brother is very strange. But since this is the only kid he's likely to have, I guess I can forgive him his enthusiasm.


So, I would like to introduce you all to Daisy Vacha. She has her parents' Black Hair and Brown Eyes, not surprisingly. And either S1 or the custom skin that Anise started with.


"Oh, my sweet little girl. My precious darling one."
Okay, Chervil, you're a pleasure sim, not family. Remember?
"And my daughter gives me much pleasure. Go away."
*stares at Chervil for a moment, then wanders off* I'll be keeping an eye on you though, bub!


Yup, these two are still so very much in love. :-D And I absolutely adore the way Daisy is craining her head back to look at Jill.


Chamy maxes her Mechanical skill. Pretty soon she'll be able to help Burdock train the kids on all of the skilling machines.


I think Daisy enjoys her baths just as much as all of the other Vacha children have. I like having nice sims. *sighs with pleasure*


"Hey Squirt! You hear we have a new baby sister? I'm going to go check her out!"
"You can't call me Squirt! I'm older than you!"
"Uncle Chervil calls you Squirt, so so can I."


"Hi mommy! Hi Daisy!"


"Hi mommy! Hi Daisy!"
"Copycat Dill."
"Hey, you're the one who has my name in her name."
"You're still a copycat."


"Peek-a-boo! *giggle*"
DD is so sweet with her little sister.


"Peek-a-boo!"
Smart boy, waiting until his sister is out of the room to copy her again.
"I'm not copying her. She just did it first. But I was gonna do it too!"
Of course you were, honey. *pats Dill on the head*


Ah, and Chamomile maxes out her Logic skill, finishing off the set. It's too bad she's a Romance sim. I can't count that point (not that I'm counting points anyway). But at least now she can teach the rest of the kids all of their skills.


"Mom, Uncle Chervil keeps saying there are aliens living on other worlds. Is that true?"


"You know, Squirt, you could become an astronaut and find out for certain for us."


"And I'd get to blast off in a big rocket ship if I did that, wouldn't I?"


"But you'd have to study hard and get good grades if you want to become an astronaut, Dill."


"I can do that, right mom? I just won't ever miss the school bus and I'll study hard every night."


"Of course you can, sweetling. Just make sure you study your geometry extra hard. Math is very important if you want to become an astronaut."
Freakily enough, that really was the order the speech bubbles came through in. And as you can see, everyone was responding to Dill's comments. I'm just glad I started snapping pictures with Dill's first planet one. I was just going to work that in to him asking to replace Dragons on the terrace. Instead, I got this fully formed conversation from everyone. *beams*

Next time, drama ensues in the satellite homes!

10 Comments:

Blogger Just Moi said...

Wow that was sweet; so more drama ...looking forward to it :)

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another awesome update. Check out the T&A on Chamy!! The young twins & Daisy are beautiful. Can't wait until next time.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Ah. Wonderful as always.

4:42 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Congrats on the younger twins aging into children! No more toddlers (for now)! And you're right ... he DOES have an abnormally long neck. Wonder where the hell that came from! Maybe you should give him long hair. :O)) But they are cute together, aren't they? :O))

Congrats on Daisy's birth! MAN! Her mom's got some big knockers. :OD She's practically suffocating poor Daisy with those! :O)) *ROTFLMAO*

And I love the conversation that happened at the dinner table. Isn't that neat?! :OD Great update!!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I never get good thought bubbles that I can insert into the story. Which is why I never put them in the pictures. :) Great update! The kids are so cute! And little Daisy's adorable. I"ve never seen a sim dance either, when someone has a baby. Interesting, that Chervil. :)

9:18 PM  
Blogger j00ky said...

Daisy with double the genes, could look extremely more goodlooking then Dill or *knocks on wood* NO chervil lips!

Ah, the drama!

I love a lot of the pictures, in particular the 'Home Alone', elder Italians, birth of Daisy (lmao@Anjels comment, I was thinking the same thing! lol!),

7:30 PM  
Blogger systemlove said...

The twins are cute, the convo at the end was great, I love it when stuff like that happens in-game! Poor Dragons got ignored, but that's okay, he doesn't seem to mind. :)
Everyone seems happy right now, Yay! Moving to the next post...:D

11:23 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

So I'm wondering, are the younger twins even wondering who the father is of Daisy? And I'm with you, Aer. That is a really cute picture of Daisy craning her neck to look at Jill. =) Cute update!

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just re-reading since it's your turn to be SOTW and all. Anyways, the little dancy-thing will happen in CAS sometimes and when you have free will off. BUT it's still the coolest story-line...almost the best one ever! Seriously!

9:21 PM  
Blogger taratownie said...

Oh my, she really had a baby with her brother! Loved the funky dance, Chamy and Chervil really are something. The younger twins are cute together copying each other. :)

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home